Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Necca
Style_council
Necca

I put them in the right categories. I don’t post spam. It’s starting to really piss me off. I’ve had at least three of my topics go missing/get deleted and I never even know why.

Why does this happen? I just posted in the Ask A Stylist section asking for help about stretching shoes, and the topic is gone. Ugh brb flipping over a desk.

posted about 8 years ago
cherichictopia
Style_council
cherichictopia

Hi there,
While you did post a legit question in the last post, it was clear that there was a link to promote a blog entry on your blog. This is considered spam in our forum. Try posting a question without linking to your blog, it will likely not be deleted.

Cheri

posted about 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Oh. I didn’t even think of that. I just didn’t want to retype everything.

Well thanks! I’ll keep that in mind next time.

posted about 8 years ago

Necca
Style_council
Necca

Now that I think of it, this doesn’t explain why my other topics were deleted. I talked about rewards in one post that got deleted. And I know another of my posts was deleted then I was blocked from posting. I would like to suggest a system that send you a message when your topic is moved and why. That way people know more about the rules and don’t repetitively do the wrong things. I know a lot of other forum system use that method.

posted about 8 years ago

cherichictopia
Style_council
cherichictopia

Hi Necca,
That’s a good suggestion. I’ll definitely pass on your feedback to the rest of the team.

Cheri

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password