Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TheLittlestUnicorn
Style_council
TheLittlestU...

I know when I first joined I answered a few questions about my size/colors/etc and I know we are able to search “people like me” but I think it would be really great to be able to see what was answered by chictopians when we go to their page. Sometimes I look through someone’s gallery and think they look similar to me but it is difficult to really tell from a photo. What do you guys think? Is this already I feature that I just missed?

posted over 8 years ago
MurasakiNeko
Style_council
MurasakiNeko

It agree it would be convenient to know things like height and skin undertone if you like something a Chictopian is wearing and want to consider trying it yourself, but I think it’s a secret for privacy reasons . . . It’s one thing to mutually see people who have the same body types as you (because it would be hypocritical to judge their bodies if they’re the same as yours!), but I think a lot of people would be uncomfortable to have things like their weight listed for everyone to see.

posted over 8 years ago

Phuonglet
Style_council
Phuonglet

I would second TheLittlestUnicorn’s thoughts on the matter. Perhaps it could be an option members could select to reveal those details or not, similarly to revealing details such as real names and location of Chictopians, etc.?

posted over 8 years ago

TheLittlestUnicorn
Style_council
TheLittlestU...

That’s what I was thinking, Phuonglet, especially for me is the height because I’m only 4’11’’. It would be really nice to see and like you said, only if the chictopian chooses to let it be seen!

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password