Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

A lot of people create accounts and blatantly advertise their websites, most of the time not in a constructive way. at best, it’s like “THIS THREAD VAGUELY REFERENCES JEWELRY?? THIS SITE IS AMAZING CHECK IT OUT!” but the worst is when they create a thread on their own just for advertising, or something not even fashion-related. I’ve even seen one for stickers, with the URL cleverly linked to “my dog is so cute

I mean, if it’s actually constructive and they want a little boost in publicity, I guess that’s ok.. am I the only one?

posted about 8 years ago
trinnah
Style_council
trinnah

I’ve seen some, and I’ve just been trying to ignore it.

I even have people blatantly leaving comments on my looks in all caps about their sites or to vote for me without even mentioning anything about my look.

I don’t know what’s going to be done about it, but I think it’s always going be there. :(

posted about 8 years ago

cherichictopia
Style_council
cherichictopia

NewAmericanclassic. Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention! We are currently working on a “flag this post” link on the forum to help better monitor this behavior. Any other suggestions would help!

posted about 8 years ago

jehanprouvaire
Style_council
jehanprouvaire

yeah, that is awesome!! thank you cheri!!

posted almost 8 years ago

cherichictopia
Style_council
cherichictopia

The flag button is now under every post in the forum. Feel free to flag suspicious posts you see along the way.

posted almost 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password