Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Mr_August
Style_council
Mr_August

Is anyone else here hopelessly addicted to McDonald’s Monopoly? I am and I don’t even like the food. Yet every year I’ll start buying super-sized fries every time I pass those golden arches. Anyone here ever win anything other than those instant prizes?

posted almost 8 years ago
franloiacono
Style_council
franloiacono

I’m honestly addicted to McDonald’s… lol
I like the food and I eat there at least once a week…maybe more if I’m alone and I’m not in the mood to cook lol

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

now im craving mcdonalds. never got into the monopoly pieces. i must’ve been too into devouring the fries :X
i did once get 2 out of 3 colors when i only went twice to mcdonald’s i never went out searching for a third. i figured my health was more important than a prize lol

coloursandcarousels
Style_council
coloursandca...

I love McDonald’s anyway, I tend to give my instant prizes to the homeless people because I feel sorry for them and I’ll never use them! One of my friends won a blackberry this year but I’ve never won anything big :(

BrianaLove
New_user BrianaLove is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When BrianaLove reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
BrianaLove

i love monopoly at mickey ds but they purposely put the winning pieces in other states. you might wanna call arelative out of state and see what pieces they have..

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I only buy fries…but I try to avoid going

PhoSho
Style_council
PhoSho

loll my friend let us do the monopoly thing for him, we lost and he was like UHHH i could’ve gotten a car!!

REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password