SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
TAGS:  fashion
MsNita83
Style_council
MsNita83

I’m a newbie and was lookin for a few tips on makin friends and followers. I have been goin around showing love but have gotten very little in return. I’m starting to feel a lil left out :’-( Leave your tips and recommendations or even your experience when u were a newbie and what you did to become more popular.

posted about 8 years ago
franloiacono
Style_council
franloiacono

Hi and welcome! :)
To answer your question…I personally did nothing, nothing more than being an active part here. I love commenting on other people pictures and posting my looks…I don’t think there’s a recipe…just keep posting your looks :) I’ve seen you posted your first look 3 days ago…just have a little patience, it takes time! ;)

posted about 8 years ago

Polly_Nirvana
Style_council
Polly_Nirvana

Don’t worry, I’e been on here for a while now and I’m not popular or anything but I really like it so I keep commenting outfits and writing posts in the forum and uploading pics, just have fun on chictopia and you’ll start getting friends, followers in some time :]] Just enjoy yourself and don’t care about these things ^^

posted about 8 years ago

livisfat
Style_council
livisfat

I just joined like, a month ago and I’ve only posted 1 look that is super horrible quality :(
I’m gonna work on that though once school starts.
I’m going to go check out your blog and I’ll be sure to comment [:

posted about 8 years ago

coldlight
Style_council
coldlight

Agree with the others, it just takes time to make friends and it can be hard to get some recognition!! All you can do is keep posting your own photos, interact on the forums and post other people quality comments, or even visit their personal blogs and comment there.
I think you get a better response from people on here if you read what they’ve written and give comments that are thoughtful, rather than if you simply post “great look!”
Good luck with it!!

posted about 8 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Post a lot! I’m really bad about being consistent, but that’s my best advice :) and just be an active member. keep commenting and posting in forums. (Ps, you friend people by going to their chicblog and clicking “add as a friend”!) good luck!

posted about 8 years ago

FashionTrendsMore
Style_council
FashionTrend...

I leave A LOT of comments. People love to be complimented and every single thing I say on Chictopia is genuine. To get more friends/ followers you just have to wait it out.

posted about 8 years ago

ANNAFRYS
Style_council
ANNAFRYS

U CAN FOLLOW ME I DONT MIND:) WELCOME:d

posted about 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password