Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
ChristieREdwards7587
Style_council
ChristieREdw...

Okay first, get your mind out of the gutter! Second, this happens to be the song I wakened with this morning. I have this awesome knack for waking up with all types of random songs on a daily basis.

As I prepared for the day singing this song, I realized there is a simple, yet meaningful lesson behind the bridge (the only part I know)…”Do it until you are satisfied…whatever it is!” Whatever your goals in life may be, or the various endeavors you set out to accomplish, do not settle for mediocrity! Do it until you are satisfied, unless you are satisfied with mediocrity(?). This means giving that “it” a 100% of yourself until you feel you have reached a level of completion that is acceptable to you. I tend to have issues with perfection and will go over, and over, and over, and over something, until it feels JUST right for me to move on to the next.

As I close out this post, reach for the sun, moon, stars or wherever your acceptable level of achievement may be. Just make sure to “Do it, until YOU are satisfied.” LOL! Continue to seek inspiration in the simple things :-)

check out my blog here

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password