Forum
SEARCH FORUM:
Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
KTR
Style_council
KTR

I have been on Chictopia for two months now and I really love using this site. I think a lot of new bloggers like myself uses Chictopia to meet others interested in similar topics or just looking for good old inspirations. I think it is a great way to be introduced to different styles that are posted by real people. I also enjoyed being able to browse for endless things….I love discovering new styles and stumbling upon a lot of fabulous but “underrated” fashion bloggers, and also have the opportunity to follow someone from the beginning of their blogging journey. That being said, why am I annoyed by Chictopia?

I am annoyed because although I think this place is a great for finding inspirations, I noticed for the past two months, I kept seeing the same few users on the front page. For those of you who don’t know what I mean, I am referring to the very first page when you go to www.Chictopia.com. It’s the main large image on the left followed by 4 smaller images to the right.

It’s always the same users in rotation, day after day. Now I know these users are fab, but I don’t know if the moderator is exploring other talented individuals in the Chictopia-world. Give the underrated users a chance to show their work and give the readers an opportunity to see fresh new faces. If you agree or disagree, feel free to share your comments below.

My apologies in advance if this topic has been discussed and if I am coming off rude. Just saying…

KTR
www.KTRstyle.com

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password