SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

I m feeling very anxious lately and its for a reason that I cant remove from my life,but it will be gone in 3 weeks….so I want to know how to cope with it.ideas??

posted over 8 years ago
1 2
kmbessem12
Style_council
kmbessem12

i have anxiety 24/7, exercise & eating at least decently healthy (my best suggestion is yogurt- you can eat a lot of yogurt and it wont hurt you or make u gain weight!) are the only things that have really helped me even though I still struggle with sticking to them. but if u do its worth it! *Also try drenamin or a thyroid support supplement similar- your thyroid controls the way your body handles the stress/anxiety.

posted almost 8 years ago

Carolynnicole
New_user Carolynnicole is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When Carolynnicole reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
Carolynnicole

I read my Bible and pray. Sometimes I write in my journal. Good luck. I know some people find comfort in talking to others. That isn’t my thing, but it works for a lot of others.

Harumi818
Style_council
Harumi818

sing!

BowsandGlitterxo
Style_council
BowsandGlitt...

i take a few minutes to do someting you enjoy. i try to think positively also " i can do this" chant that seriously lol

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

kmbessem12; you are right i have thyroid dis-regulation thats “controlled” and I was worst, really anxious before getting that checked by a doctor (who to my luck found it in a simple control), my suggest to everybody; go to regular medical checks and ask your doctor about it

minhacatwalk
Style_council
minhacatwalk

good answers!! gonna use these tips myself too!

HarveySmith
New_user HarveySmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When HarveySmith reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
HarveySmith

I have severe anxiety and I think that I have a brain tumor or am going to have a brain aneurism (aneurysm) and then I get this sick feeling to my stomach like I am going to pass out. I had the worst headache ever yesterday, where my head by my temples felt like it was pulsating or jumping. Has anyone ever had this? I have been to the ER numerous times thinking I was dying from heart attack. All tests came back normal, but now I am worried about my head because of the headaches. Anxiety is the worst thing I could possibly imagine

michellexalyssa
Style_council
michellexalyssa

Anxiety is absolutely horrible !
I try to keep myself grounded (in the present)

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

HarveySmith ;yes I had in the past the feeling of getting all the control over my body,yoga really can help if you take it seriously

urbanbohemianluv
Style_council
urbanbohemia...

i suggest doing yoga and eating foods high in antioxidants and taking a relaxing bubble bath lol

perluxlucis
Style_council
perluxlucis

Eat very healthly, stay away from caffeine, and put time away EVERY DAY to do breathing exercises and meditate. Maybe before bed to relax you. Even just 10 minutes a day can make a huge difference. Aerobic activity can release endorphins and make you feel happier too. If you have some time, even just taking a 30 minute brisk walk around the neighborhood can help!! Sleep is AMAZINGLY important too.

For anyone else that suffers from anxiety from time to time, I recommend these two books:
[Natural Relief for Anxiety] – Best for mild anxiety.
[The Anxiety Disease] – Great for information from mild to severe anxiety, including panic attacks, how they’re caused, how to manage them.

I used to have panic attacks in high school. These days I might have anxiety from time to time, but I am fortunate that I have not had a panic attack in years.

jessecuhrox
New_user jessecuhrox is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When jessecuhrox reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
jessecuhrox

i write everything down in a journal, and i write a lot of songs
i also go visit a councilor to give me new insight on my situations

olimars
New_user olimars is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When olimars reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
olimars

I would suggest taking moments throughout the day to calm down and think. A lot of time when I’m experincing anxiety it’s because my mind is racing and if I calm myself down I can think clearly and feel less stressed. Another tip is try not to drink coffee or caffeinated drinks because this only makes anxiety worse in my experience. Also don’t forget to exercise as this does a lot for your body not to mention it releases good hormones that help to make you happy and calm you down.

sweetlemons
New_user sweetlemons is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When sweetlemons reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sweetlemons

drink tea ( herbal is yummy especially with some honey or chamomile tea because its calming)
get a massage (or rub your pressure points yourself- a good way to get rid of headaches is by rubbing the tendon between your pointer finger and thumb. i swear by this)
put some lavender essential oil in a spray bottle with some water and spritz your house (& your pillows before you sleep- so calming)
good music, good sleep, good food, exercise,no caffeine, dont smoke or drink and LAUGH!
hope it helps!

HarveySmith
New_user HarveySmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When HarveySmith reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
HarveySmith

Dealing with general anxiety on a day-to-day basis can make life very unpleasant indeed. Anxiety attacks can happen to anyone. If you have an anxiety attack, it is important to get it under control. You can do so by practicing breathing exercises or taking medications.

JosephineTolond
New_user JosephineTolond is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When JosephineTolond reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JosephineTolond

I’ve suffered from horrible levels of anxiety in the past, but I’ve learnt to control it now. The best things I’ve found to control it are: exercise [even walking helps], limiting the amount of alcohol you drink, eating properly – lots of fruit & veg, healthy protein [turkey, chicken, eggs and oily fish e.g. mackerel/sardines] and whole grains e.g. brown rice. Also if possible, try to get a regular massage [I get a back & shoulder massage once a month]. And try to talk to someone about your worries. Take care and I hope you feel better soon!

valmins
New_user valmins is new to Chictopia!

10 points - Become a fan

When valmins reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
valmins

Unhealthy habits like smoking or drinking are not long-term solution for your anxiety. Train yourself to remember all the positive things in your life. By consciously thinking of good times and of things that make you happy – anxiety can be reduced. Go out more – spend time exploring things.

Mellanovha
Style_council
Mellanovha

Cero caffeine, work out, talk about it with someone, no smoking or drinking and breathing techniques,.would help out.

posted over 7 years ago

LittleMissScarlet
Style_council
LittleMissSc...

A boxing cardio workout really helps me and also someone to talk too.

posted over 7 years ago

KatieLikeMe
Style_council
KatieLikeMe

I lay down, take deep breathes and sip on Chamomile Tea.
Also, watching my favorite show tends to make my anxiety go away.

posted over 7 years ago

priscillaraq
Style_council
priscillaraq

I love to listen to music and do some arts and crafts. It helps me keep my mind on the crafts rather than what gives me stress

posted over 7 years ago

Koroneska
Style_council
Koroneska

i just have the same problem but when i got it i stop eating and then i have terrible problems with my stomach ;/

posted over 7 years ago
1 2
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password