SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
MiuMiuR
Style_council
MiuMiuR

what I used to eat. Seems like my stomach’s “full” signal has turned off or something. We are both in our mid 20s. I just don’t feel “relaxed” like I used to when I lived alone and there was no one around. I have already started to gain weight. Help?

posted over 6 years ago
LittleBee
Forum_moderator
LittleBee

First you should identify why this move-in has become such a huge stress for you. Is it because he’s messy maybe? Or are you simply stressed out because you don’t have your personal space? You should definitely talk to him about it if you’re getting more stressed out every day. Maybe you can set up a time every week where you get the house all to your self. It you’re annoyed with some of his behaviors (say he never washes the dishes), you should also talk to him about it and see if you can find some solution. Living together is a big step towards the final commitment because in this phase you actually see how you two deal with problems.

Good luck!

posted over 6 years ago

patlaenz
Style_council
patlaenz

when living with someone that eats more than you,its normal because the smell of the food gives you hungry/apettite

posted over 6 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password