SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
aniiita258
Style_council
aniiita258

I hope to get more new ideas to hydrate my skin, because in winter and spring my skin is very dry. I usually use natural masks :)

posted over 7 years ago
deli_a
Style_council
deli_a

try some homemade

posted over 7 years ago

TimeaMarkus
Style_council
TimeaMarkus

I think homemade masks are pretty good,but if you are to lazy like me,try some products without alcohol because it takes away the moisture from your skin.If you make yourself mask or something else for hydrating your skin I recommend you to use avocado because it’s contain minerals,softening agents,antioxidants!I hope that I help you with this<3

posted over 7 years ago

ameliajin
Style_council
ameliajin

Masks always work for me. Also, try taking a bath and just put on lotion immediately after and before you go to bed.

posted over 7 years ago

aniiita258
Style_council
aniiita258

thank you girls !

posted over 7 years ago

Roxx
Style_council
Roxx

I use olive oil :)

posted over 7 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Like @ROXX, Olive oil is wonderfffful for the skin. Not only is it natural, cheap, GREAT for the skin, it doesn’t clog pores. I’ve used it before during the wintertime, you just dab a few drops into your everyday lotion so that way you don’t waste the one you’re already using!

posted over 7 years ago

HARTX3
New_user HARTX3 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When HARTX3 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
HARTX3

Avoid overly hot showers and over moisturizing, this will dry out your skin. Exfoliate w/Burts Bees facial scrub 1-2x per week. Apply toner right after and a few dabs of moisturizer.

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

Exfoliate well and moisturize :)

posted over 7 years ago

ettikajewelry
Style_council
ettikajewelry

Moisten your skin with a good qualifies moisturiser every day.Especially at nights.

posted over 7 years ago

mare_santos
Style_council
mare_santos

creammy body wash and when i can i cover my hands in body butter and place oven mits over them :)

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password