feekaane
Style_council
feekaane

Suggestions please! :)

posted over 8 years ago
MiuSan
Style_council
MiuSan

Multivitamins seem like a great choice, but when you think about it it’s money wasted.
If your overall health is good, why would you need a little of everything?
What i’ve noticed is that out of the 15-20 vitamins/minerals I only really need 2-3, and of those I want it to have a higher value.
Example: Vitamin E. Multivitamins may have them, but in smaller amounts, and the strenght of it does not satisfy me.

I would really buy single vitamins instead of those multivitamin pills. I drink cod liver oil on a daily basis, iron&calcium for suppliment, c-vitamin if i’m feeling tired(not on a regular basis).

When I was taking multivitamins, I didn’t even notice any difference in myself.

posted over 8 years ago

ash1590
New_user ash1590 is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When ash1590 reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
ash1590

echineacha (not the right spelling) is great to stop you getting a cold

posted over 8 years ago

feekaane
Style_council
feekaane

Hmmm. I take a multivitamin because I’m afraid there are nutrients that I’m missing and that I don’t get from my diet, but I do agree that multivitamins don’t contain ENOUGH of a certain vitamin if you would like it to improve something such as your skin. For example you would need to take extra Vitamin E in conjunction to the amount you get in a multivitamin to see a dramatic difference in your skin!

posted over 8 years ago

paintinglilies
Style_council
paintinglilies

I take vitamin e when going through a stressful time. It helps to relieve the stress – at least I like to believe that.

posted over 8 years ago

OmniDimensional
Style_council
OmniDimensional

Multivitamins are crap do not take them. They are bunk! You have to take the vitamins individually to see the real results and overall improvement in health and you must take them everyday because if you don’t you will not achieve the health results you want. And yes, you do need every vitamin there is under the sun. What you eat everyday DOES NOT provide the amount of vitamins and nutrition you need to not be lacking. There are several you must take, even the ones you think you do not need, you do need. It is a chore but it does improve your health substantially over time.

posted over 8 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password