SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

So..spring break is pretty soon and I want to lose about 15 pounds as quickly as I can ,soo…I was wondering if anyone had any ,fast weightloss secrets?

posted over 7 years ago
mercik
Style_council
mercik

no eating after 6 pm, stay at 1200 calories.

posted over 7 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

Thank you!

posted over 7 years ago

catiebeatty
Forum_moderator
catiebeatty

Be careful! Trying to lose weight really fast can make your body go into starvation mode and slow your metabolism. This can lead to weight gain once you go off the diet. Some people gain back even more weight than they started out with! I would focus on toning up. Do squats, crunches, and go swimming! Swimming tones and lengthens everything! Focus on eating balanced meals and small portions but don’t do any drastic diets.

posted over 7 years ago

mercik
Style_council
mercik

Yeah it’s true. There are health dangers when you try to diet rapidly.
So be careful
But I will tell you this, I turn 40 in may, and pass for 20 something and have been a size 2-14.
right now I am about an 8.
I have done all kinds of diets and what works best is do not eat ANYTHING after 6 pm. chew gum, drink tea, etc..
also write down everything you eat and get a hang of calorie counting.
Some people eat a lot more than they think, and are clueless.
I always know what I am putting into my mouth.
I just give in.
drink lots of water.

posted over 7 years ago

crystaldots
Style_council
crystaldots

Agree with Catie. When doing these diets it can really mess up your body and actually gain back a lot of weight (think of yo-yo diet = bad)!

But, like Mercik said as well, try not to eat a lot after 6pm, I heard that the body doesn’t metabolize that well because it’s preparing the body to go to bed or something like that. :)

xx, C

posted over 7 years ago

tightsandtea
Style_council
tightsandtea

I think there’s a difference between fast, immediate-result weight loss and more permanent weight loss.

If you go on an intense diet and practically starve yourself, you’ll lose weight fast, but you’ll probably ruin your metabolism in the process and eventually gain most of it back (you can’t be on permanent starvation mode). If you want something very immediate, try a juice fast. It’s not necessary unhealthy, but I wouldn’t suggest doing it more than a week. I’ll drink juice for fun, but I’ve never actually gone on a juice fast.

otherwise, just eat healthier and exercise. 15 pounds is a lot of weight for someone who isn’t very heavy-set, so be careful and don’t strain yourself :)

posted over 7 years ago

TinaStefanovic
Style_council
TinaStefanovic

I couldn’t agree more with all of you! If you want to lose your weight immediately, you’ll have to starve and that’s no good in any way – you’ll feel nervous all the time and IF you lose your weight, you will gain it in no time. The only way to keep your weight (after the starvation) is to keep starving and that’s impossible. You can’t starve for the rest of your life!

So you can lose your weight permanently by reducing the amount for your lunch and dinner, for breakfast you can eat everything you like because you’ll burn those calories during the day, they give you energy to do your daily routine. And yes, you should at least go jogging for 45-60 minutes a day. I really hope I helped you :)

posted over 7 years ago

claudiakitten
Style_council
claudiakitten

Thanks Yall
every reply is super helpful:)

posted over 7 years ago

kpetresion
New_user kpetresion is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When kpetresion reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
kpetresion

Trying to lose weight can be a discouraging process. You can eat right, exercise right and be dedicated to the task of losing weight, yet you still seem to make slow or little progress. Sometimes, even applying cutting-edge weight loss principles isn’t enough to keep your weight loss going. It’s easy to become hopeless and helpless as you struggle to figure out why you’re not losing weight.

weight loss is a complex process that involves many different components. Each piece that you add to the puzzle helps you to get closer to your weight loss goals. Finding out the best way to burn fat, for example, will boost your weight loss. Knowing the right time of day to eat your meals will do the same. Fortunately, Dr. has discovered another piece of your weight loss puzzle.
The Top Secret Fat Loss Secret helps you to flush these parasites and plaque out of your system for good. In doing so, the program helps you feel great, gets rid of certain diseases and conditions caused by those harmful substances, allows you to lose weight and can even make you look and feel younger and more alive than ever before.

posted over 7 years ago

Flawless_nBrown
Style_council
Flawless_nBrown

great tips……..I really try to drink lots of water and have started doing 30 minutes of some type of exercise each day…I usually vary betwween walking and dancing.

posted over 7 years ago

sunnyxue
New_user sunnyxue is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When sunnyxue reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
sunnyxue

I feel the best way to sport. instead of lunch and supper with fruits!

posted over 7 years ago

EmelineBlog
Style_council
EmelineBlog

Green Tea boosts your metabalism. So if you enjoy tea drink some every morning. As for workouts try to mix things up. Weights one day, yoga the next. Stay focused and motivated.
Good luck lovely :)

posted over 7 years ago

ettikajewelry
Style_council
ettikajewelry

Power yoga, best way to loose weight and ofcourse its a fast weightloss secret.

posted over 7 years ago

lovemarta
Style_council
lovemarta

Fast weight loss can be really dangerous so be careful! Try exercising everyday but don’t over do it. Also you can try a liquid detox for a week, you should do it anyways and its a good way to stay healthy but remember to eat smart after you’re done.
Good Luck!

Keep us posted on what you did

posted over 7 years ago

Appu
Style_council
Appu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWEdJRRndkQ
There you go :)

posted over 7 years ago

ettikajewelry
Style_council
ettikajewelry

I think the best and the fastest way to loose weight is to perform power yoga asanas regularly.

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password