SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
tatendandove
Style_council
tatendandove

I had read it so many times how excersing lifts your mood and true that may be,i had never got the rewards when in full stress mode.I went from a cloudy day to a sunny day mid way through the session which was just a 35min session divided into 10min warm up stretch/yoga,15min cardio(were i danced and did some squats) and capped off with a 10min stretch/yoga.The benefits are really worth it just do something you enjoy.

posted almost 8 years ago
tatendandove
Style_council
tatendandove

For inspiration listen to your favourite music what ever u decide to do dancing,a run or walk.

frictioninyourjeans
Style_council
frictioninyo...

I’ve never felt much better from exercise, I think the only reason I stick with it is to keep in shape and my face doesn’t break out as much.

boredstephanie
Style_council
boredstephanie

Working out actually does help me relieve stress. The problem is, when you’re stressed you don’t really want to work out Dx

tatendandove
Style_council
tatendandove

Friction atleast its doing some good hey,boredstephanie,that is so true it takes a lot of will power to exercise when stressed that is why i prefer dancing you just play what like to get motivated to move a little.

HarveySmith
New_user HarveySmith is new to Chictopia!

Make Him Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote his photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on his photos

When HarveySmith reaches 200 Chic Points, he will be in the Style Council!
HarveySmith

When you exercise, your mind feels clearer and you can actually accomplish more. Exercise can take your focus off your stress and even though you are getting physical, exercise actually relaxes you. Exercise changes your level of energy and revitalizes you when you are tired. Regular exercise makes your heart healthier. Exercise brings other benefits than just watching the pounds drop and your body get into better shape.

JillDuggan
New_user JillDuggan is new to Chictopia!

Make Her Feel Welcome with Chic Points
10 points - Become a fan
5 points - Vote her photos into the Style Gallery
1 point - Post a comment on her photos

When JillDuggan reaches 200 Chic Points, she will be in the Style Council!
JillDuggan

At the start, thinking of lifting weights makes us sick. But when you are already in the process of working out, it makes us realize that it is worth the effort.

Jill Duggan

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password