SEARCH FORUM:

Forum > Health

Facebook
Twitter
Googleplus
Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

So today for the first time ever I had some self-esteem issues cross my mind. Being a small girl w/ a large chest is difficult… it may sound comical lol, considering thousands of women pay for breast augmentations but it bothers me. How do I embrace my gals, because for the most part if you do that it may come off as somewhat…“slutty”? For example, if a girl with a smaller chest wears a low cut shirt it looks totally cute, but when a girl w/ a larger chest tries it, it’s almost borderline hoochie. There’s almost no way to show off that part of your body without just completely covering them. Am I the only one who feels like this?

posted over 7 years ago
KelseyKennedy
Style_council
KelseyKennedy

You definitely are not alone! I find it so difficult to buy clothes for that exact reason!

posted over 7 years ago

striker
Style_council
striker

I know how you feel. I’m a lil busty myself. My fave solution is layering. I wear tank tops alot just to be make sure I’m covered. It does seem that we are limited when it comes to styles of tops that we can buy because we have large chests.

posted over 7 years ago

JanelleEfe
Style_council
JanelleEfe

Girl, I feel your pain. I’m a 32D and the rest of me is tiny. Belted items (shirts, dresses, etc,) are good because they nip in your waist but fall nicely over your chest. Also, I’ve found that wearing monochrome shirts just by themselves (no layers) really shows ‘em off too. Anything that is well fitted on the rest of you will highlight your chest. It’s true, we can’t wear the cutesy little girly shirts most flatter gals can, but hey, we rule bikini season :) and you can take pride in that!

posted over 7 years ago

Garza_Steph
Style_council
Garza_Steph

I thought this would be a laughable subject to some but I’m SO glad I’m not alone! :) Girlfriends always tell me that I should be glad I have them but when you’re trying to dress classy it can be a bit of a problem. Thanks for the tips though girls I’m gonna have to try them! and janelle well we do rock bikini season, can’t argue with that!

posted over 7 years ago
REPLY TO DISCUSSION
Please log in. Don't have an account? Sign up here.
Continue_with_facebook
or login below
Username
Password